Best Womens Cross Trainers
In more recent years, the big brand named shoe companies got smart and realized they could slap the face of an overpriced athlete on a box and move a million pair during the Christmas selling season! Never mind that the shoe inside the box was garbage! Well “good riddance” to that, too!
Thankfully, you, today’s consumer, has become the savvy one, and the companies that make those shoes have had to adapt, and adapt they have. The modern cross training shoe is a perfect example of that, with great ankle support, solid soles, waterproof material, and many more features, having become standard fare. The cross training shoe section of any sporting goods store today is a smorgasbord of general and specialty products built for any activity you can think of, and probably some you haven’t. The key is to just take the time to pick the right one.
A couple simple things to consider when buying a Cross Training Shoe are:
1. What do I need a shoe for? Is it multiple activities, or do I need something specific? If you’re training for a marathon, go get a high-end running shoe! Duh!
2. If I decide I do need a cross trainer, then what “dominant” activity will I be participating in? Obviously, if hiking through the woods is the chore, then an aerobic shoe might not be the right choice, as you’ll want to err toward more ankle support.
3. Finally, what other activities might I be doing? Sticking with the above example, you’re not going to want to go to your aerobics class in a hiking shoe that has creek sludge all over it from yesterday’s trek up the Matterhorn!
Athletic Expert Reviews
Best Womens Cross Trainers
Athletic shoes designed for women in multiple sports.
Best Natural Movement Running Shoes For Women
The BEST Natural Running Shoes for women by Tibesti
Best Natural Movement Running Shoes For Men
Best Natural Movement Running Shoes For Men by Tibesti
Best Womens Basketball Shoes
The BEST Womens Basketball Shoes by Tibesti!
Shop Best Selling Athletic Products
- FitFlop Women's Pietra Toning Flip Flop
- Women's Merrell Barefoot Pace Glove
- ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 12 Running Shoe
- FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Toning Sandal
- KEEN Women's Whisper Fisherman Sandals
- ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 16 Running Shoe
- ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 17 Running Shoe
- Skechers Women's Tone Ups Fitness Ready Set-Tone Sneaker
- Mizuno Women's Wave Creation 12 Running Shoe
- Vibram Fivefingers Woman's Sprint
- Brooks Women's Ghost 3 Running Shoe
- FitFlop Women's Supertone Lace-Up Toning Sneaker
- Sperry Angelfish Casual Boat Shoe Womens
- Saucony Women's ProGrid Guide 3 Running Shoe
- New Balance Women's WR1012 Nbx Motion Control Running Shoe
- Sperry Top-Sider Bluefish Boat Shoe Womens
- FitFlop Women's Ultra Lounge Clog
- Reebok Women's Easytone Reenew Toner
- Palm Springs Ladies Golf Sandals BONE/BLACK
- Womens Vibram FiveFingers Bikila
- Capezio Women's DS24 Rockit Dansneaker
- Saucony Women's ProGrid Triumph 8 Running Shoe
- KomodoSport Shoe - Women's by Vibram FiveFingers
- Fivefingers Jaya Shoe - Women's by Vibram
- Capezio Women's FREE1 Freedom Dansneaker
- WT10OR New Balance WT10 Women's Minimus Trail Running Shoe
- Ryka Women's Studio Flex Low Fitness Shoe
- Puma Women'S Voltaic 3 Cross-Training Shoe
- Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 10 Running Shoe
- Nike Women's Dual Fusion ST 2 Running Shoes
- Shimano SPD Cleats
- ASICS Women's Gel-Evolution 6 Running Shoe
- Ryka Women's Assist XT Fitness Shoe
- MBT Women's Katika Sandal
- Nike Women' s Lunarglide+ 2
- Puma Women's Voltaic 3 Cross-Training Shoe
Top Athletic Brands
Shop Shoes Categories