Electronics Expert Review Panel
Just about 20 years ago, Dr. Dre’s The Chronic took the hip-hop and music world by storm with a wicked production quality that is still relevant today. His line of Beats headphones has spawned numerous iterations including these earphones. Including a wide array of fitting options, Beats are specifically designed for dynamic sound and rich bass inherent of the man himself. Featuring a tethering band and tangle free cable design, I’m hard pressed to tell you what Beats doesn’t have.
Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio
- great styling, look clean and elegant
- fit comfortably with plenty of padding
- amplifies sound internally from portable devices
- Worn by NBA players- added "coolness" to the product
- effectively blocks out exterior audio
- overall clean and pleasant bass, with minimal distortion
- headphones will not run without batteries
- the headband is a little too rigid, doesn't conform to the shape of the head much
- mid tones are clean but a little bland
Pros: Amazing sound. Excellent Bass. Very comfortable. Fold away. Mute button.
Cons: The size, since they are quite large. Batteries required.
Pros: Conforbility , Loud
Cons: seeping sound, big
Pros: Comfortable , GREAT SOUND, deep base
Cons: seeping music, not compact